- Based on your needs regardless of whether you are a beginner or training for an Ironman
- Tuesday 6-7pm running North Adelaide Weir car park (War Memorial drive)
- Thursday morning 6-7.15 am cycling is based out of the Hanson reserve velodrome at Woodville Gardens (September to April)
- Thursday 6-7pm track running Henley Districts little Athletics oval (Raymond avenue) October to April)
- Friday night 6-7 pm swimming at West Lakes (Tiranna Way) (October to March)
Triathlon beginner clinics
- FLF conduct the Triathlon SA beginner clinics each year in October and November
- 3 hour beginner clinics addressing, swim technique, bike handling skills, transitions, run technique and the intricacies of finishing a triathlon are held during the triathlon season.
No matter what level you are at, the marathon remains one of the world’s toughest tests of endurance. Finish Line Fitness programs aim to:
- continually challenge you to push new boundaries
- progressively build your fitness so that you peak on race day
- get you to the start line knowing that you have prepared yourself as well as you could ,given your own particular circumstances
- Keep you injury free, healthy and motivated
- make sure you have a clear understanding of the plan you will follow on race day and have trialled it extensively in training and racing
- Make sure you have a strong belief that you will achieve your goals.
- Plans include face to face or correspondence-based, following a similar process to that outlined in the triathlon plan.
Personalized fitness programs tailored to your sport:
- Whether it be football, tennis, golf, or to simply lose some weight and gain a fitness edge, we FLF devise a program to meet your needs.
- The key to these sessions is the initial meeting, to identify where you are starting from, where you want to be and what we need to work on to bridge the gap between the two.
- Programs are adapted to suit your needs and resources
- Programs can include cardiovascular fitness, strength and conditioning, flexibility, weight loss, nutrition advice, sport specific programs
Group and one-on-one coaching
- swim, cycling and running sessions available each week
Strength and conditioning programs:
- Including the design of the program and initial supervision in the gymnasium.
Health and fitness assessments:
- Heart disease risk factors cholesterol, blood pressure, body fat measurements
- Body fat measures
- Strength and flexibility measures
- Finish Line Fitness also accesses a range of field-based fitness tests for you to measure progress throughout your training.
- We work with Sports Dietitians to comprehensively review your eating and tailor a specific plan for your chosen sport
Technique coaching (swimming, running and cycling) including video analysis.
- Swim school is a small group (5-6 per group) based technique program held throughout the year. The program will give you all the information you need to become an effortless swimmer. The program is supported by regular review sessions until the changes are automatic.
- Bike set up and technique sessions are best done on a wind trainer where direct observations and measurements can be made.
- There’s running and then there’s running efficiently. The goal of running is to move from point A to point B as quick as possible using the least amount of energy. One on one coaching is vital in learning how to modify your technique to become a smooth efficient runner.
Access to the latest sport science.